Windsor Senior Center
201 S. Main
Windsor, MO 65360
* The Windsor Senior Center has activities, food available and fun each Monday thru Thursday from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
* Come join the fun!
* Volunteers needed! Please call the center for more information.
* The mission of OATS, Inc. is to provide reliable transportation for disadvantaged and elderly Missourians in order that they may live independently in their own communities.
* We ask that you make your reservation in advance for any lunch.
* Late notification cannot be accepted after 9:00 a.m. on the day of a specific meal.
* Chef’s salads, Salisbury Steak, Ham, Grilled Marked Chicken, and Unsweetened Fruit are available daily but must be ordered before 9:00 a.m.
* If you are over age 60, a contribution toward the budgeted price of $5.00 is appreciated.
* Transportation to and from the Center is available via the OATS bus.
* Please call the Center at (660)-647-3224 to request a ride.
* Windsor Senior Center welcomes volunteers of all ages.
* Guests under 60 must pay full price of $6.41 per meal.
* Guests over 60 are asked to make an anonymous donation.